Monday, February 2, 2009

How to Spot a Cheating Husband

Have you ever worried that your husband is cheating on you? A lot of women have this problem. Over time, for whatever reason, they began to suspect that their husbands are seeing someone else. Sometimes it can be easy to tell if your husband is having an affair. Other times, it can be quite difficult.

The first sign is usually the simplest to see. A lot of wives begin to notice that their husbands are spending more and more time at their jobs. Of course, just because your husband is taking on some overtime does not mean he is cheating on you. However, when coupled with other things this can be a sign.

So, you want to pay attention that other signs as well. For instance, is your husband suddenly going on business trips? Does he take phone calls in private more often than he used to? Do you notice make up stains on his clothing or hairs which do not belong to you?

You may not be comfortable with the idea of sneaking around and spying on your husband. That is understandable. However, you can learn a lot simply by paying attention and listening. If he appears to lack interest in being intimate with you, then you might have a problem. If you keep getting calls where the person hangs up when you answer, it might be time to sit down and talk.

You really need to pay attention to your husband's behavior. The signs are not going to be as obvious as they are in the movies and on television. If the two of you used to talk a lot and now seem to sit around in uncomfortable silences, you need to talk to one another. Pay attention to whether or not he looks you in the eye when he speaks to you. Just be vigilant before you accuse him of anything.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.