Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick Tips on How to Catch a Cheating Boyfriend

Having to deal with the thought that your boyfriend is cheating on you can be a very stressful situation. It distracts you at work, makes your home life miserable and while you are hoping it is not true, you need to find out or it will ruin you. If you think he is cheating, you have to know how to catch a cheating boyfriend so you can confront him about it and move on with your life.

In this day and age, we use our cell phones for everything. These are also the easiest forms of communication between your man and his new girl. If you are living together, you can 'accidentally' open up his bill and look for a repeating number that is unfamiliar or an abundance of text messages to a new number. Nowadays, you can always do a reverse look up and find out who it is and if it's not a buddy and is a female name, you may have caught him with his hand in the cookie jar.

Is your boyfriend spending a lot of time at work lately, but doesn't have any money? When you have plans and he makes that phone call that he is stuck at work late again and won't be able to make it, you may want to be a caring girlfriend and pick up a sandwich for him and bring it over to the office so he has something to eat. Chances are that overtime that he is putting in is with someone else. When he is not there, you will need an explanation as to where he was. I can guarantee he will get defensive and start an argument.

Speaking of arguments, how many of those have you had lately? Is he storming out of the house and not returning till late. Maybe he comes home and gets right in the shower or smells like he just took one when he gets home. He is trying to remove her scent. Next time he flies out the door, try and follow him to see where he is going, it's probably into the arms of his new squeeze.

You can also play detective if you like. Tell him you are going out of town on business for a few days, but never leave. Get a room at a hotel, rent a car and start watching. If he is cheating, you being out of town is permission to get a little daring and bring the new girl into the house. He will be prancing around with her all weekend with no threat of you catching him. Get some photos if you can. Obviously, this is a drastic measure that may not suit everyone. Often, things like this are best left to a professional.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Bradley Copper said...

My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.

Bradley Copper said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him through email or whatsApp : +12678773020