Monday, February 9, 2009

Reading Your Man

If you've been together for a number of years, it's going to be relatively easy to catch your guy cheating. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this to discount the severity of the situation; but the fact remains that any couple that has been together for a number of years will be able to read each other relatively easy - and that's where the advantage comes in.

I'd venture to guess that if you're in a long-term relationship, you can almost read each other's mind. You know exactly what the person is going to say and you can predict, with uncanny certainty, exactly what your mate will do next. Let's face it, we all have our routines and when you really look at it, human beings are very much creatures of habit.

All this is going to be extremely valuable in the event that your husband starts an affair. Try as he might, there's no way he's going to be able to become a different person. There's going to be very subtle clues that only a spouse could pick up on.

In the beginning, you may start to realize that something's going on because of the "bad vibes" you're getting. While there's nothing in particular you can pinpoint, you just have this uneasy feeling that something is different. Don't be surprised if no one else can pick up on this.

If you suspect your guy is cheating, one of the first things you’re going to want to do is sit down and talk to him. Don't disclose your suspicions just yet, but simply try to have a general conversation around where he's been, what he's been doing, and that sort of thing. Don't ask him in a demanding sort of way, but rather as a simple point of conversation.

It's not going to take long before you definitely know that something is up, or not. Your first clues are going to be in how he answers questions, his facial expressions, and whether his mood changes drastically. Again, you are likely the only one that will be able to pick up on this change in behavior.

If you do detect something is wrong, it's time to start gathering real evidence. Cell phone numbers, receipts, ticket stubs, credit card statements, cell phone bills, are some of the best incriminating evidence you can get.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Bradley Copper said...

My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.